Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WeT SeaL iz My LyFe





















I am Constantly on Wet Seal's website just browsing for cute tops, bottoms, shoes or anything. They always have the cutest things available on sale for a wonderful price. For example, their graphic tees...wow...I could spend all of my money on just those. I love the funny logos and pics that are featured on them. I actually bought one that said hip hop hooray! It caught my eye and I just had to buy it. Besides their tees, I love the sandals. Although in a few weeks it'll be too cool for sandals, I still bought them. They were only 10$ and I got them in black and gold! They work amazingly with skinny jeans which are one of my many obsessions. Especially the colored ones. I simply love WetSeal.com!!!
Signed//Daisy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love graphic tees as well...nice!

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.